The recent turmoil of the novel Coronavirus pandemic has put many on shaky economic footing. The last thing you may be considering is roof repair. It can be difficult to justify any kind of excess spending when you feel like you may be running low on income soon. And unfortunately, when you have a situation with a problematic roof, it isn’t really something you can ignore. Having a roof that is in disrepair or needing replacement may end up costing you considerably more in the long run due to the damage that can happen to your home. Fortunately, here at Roof Recovery, we do have some options available for our customers.
What If You Don’t Fix or Replace Your Roof?
Your roof is quite literally the covering for your home, and the consequences of not replacing it are substantial. If your roof is damaged, leaking, letting light in, has missing shingles, or shows other signs of disrepair, it simply must be repaired or replaced. Roofing materials are tough, no matter what kind of roof you have, but they do have finite life spans. Not repairing or replacing your roof in a timely fashion may result in:
- Higher utility bills, because a damaged roof isn’t providing the necessary insulation for the home
- Infestations of bats, birds, rodents, snakes or other pests
- Water damage to your home and belongings
- Mold or mildew growth in your home
- …and much more
This is by no means an exhaustive list, and the damage will vary based on the damage to the roof. A roofing issue is one to attend to right away, so that it doesn’t become a bigger issue. If the first place that you discover a leak from your roof is inside of your home, you are already likely looking at having to repair interior walls, insulation, ceilings, wiring, and wood structure, not to mention the external components such as fascia, siding and more.
What If You Can’t Afford a New Roof?
At Roof Recovery, your local roofing company in Sacramento understands that this is a tough time for a lot of our customers. It can be pretty scary to be looking at paying for a new roof or paying to keep the food on the table and the lights on. In fact, even without the looming concern of a global pandemic, most people don’t have the money for a brand new roof just lying around, anyway. Roof Recovery offers financing options to our customers to assist with these kinds of situations. Our options include:
- Ygrene Energy Fund: Roof Recovery is proud to be among the network of contractors accepting funding from the Ygrene Energy Fund. This fund exists to help qualified homeowners in a handful of states access funds for their home’s large projects and upgrades to green technology. It’s easy and free to apply, and doing so won’t affect your credit score.
- 12-Month-Same-As-Cash Loan: We require no payments and no interest on this loan for 12 months. This loan offers 100% unsecured financing from $1,000 to $45,000. The application process is quick, simple, and over the phone. You’ll get a decision in about ten minutes.
- Low-interest 120-Months Loan: This loan offers a competitive interest rate on an unsecured 120-month loan. Yet another great way to pay for your new roof.
Roof Recovery is proud to be your Sacramento area roofing company offering dynamic solutions to residents who need a helping hand during this particularly difficult time. We know you don’t want your roof repairs to go unfixed, and we don’t want them to either. You can contact us anytime for more information about any of our financing options, or to request a free estimate.
We’re your neighborhood roofing company in Sacramento and have been a proud member of this community for a long time. We stand shoulder to shoulder with you — well, maybe just metaphorically, but that’s all temporary. We love providing you with the highest quality experience that you can find among Sacramento roofers. We pride ourselves on our strict adherence to safety, our excellent customer service and the expediency and professionalism of our roofers. We’re all in this together and we want you to know that at Roof Recovery, we’ve got you covered.